About Me

Friday, February 14, 2014

My First Post

Welcome to Motocross Madness! My name is Cam, and this is my first blog post, so its going to take me a few blog posts to get used to it. I am just going to start this post by telling you guys what I'm going to be writing about on this blog. I'm mainly going to be talking about all of my motocross races and all the trophies I have won in the past. I will also talk about a little more about my background and how I first got into motocross. I will also post some tutorials about motocross like how to ride, and the fundamentals of racing. I will also occasionally post How-to videos about basic dirt bike maintenance and other stuff like that. I first started riding when I was around 5 years old when I got my first dirt bike for christmas. ever since then, I have been riding. I started racing when I was 10 and stopped when I was 15. I would have continued to race, but it is a very expensive hobby, so I decided to just ride in trails instead. Hopefully in a few more years I will get back in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment